Five Things You Need to Know Today: November 15
Briarwood for breakfast, resiliency, and music on a cool and bright day. Five Things to do today.
1. Pretty much like yesterday, according to the National Weather Service--mostly sunny with a high of 47ºF during the day, then going down to 30ºF and partly cloudy in the evening.
2. Grab some Breakfast at Briarwood today. Head over to Briarwood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, and meet Dhaval Prajapati and Camille Sparkes-Griffin who will talk to you about how you can stay active and safe at home. Breakfast starts at 9:30 a.m.
3. Whole Foods Market is offering a Music Adventures class for babies and toddlers, which they're sounding off at 10 a.m. today. Music, rhythm, movement, using on xylophones, glockenspiels, drums and shakers. It's a free class run by Jennifer Gaul, director of the Dana Hall School of Music.
4. Not quite sure what 'Building Resiliency and Self-Care with Mind Body Skills' means exactly? The Needham Coalition for Suicide Prevention is taking over Needham Free Public Library at 4 p.m. today for their second meeting of the year featuring speaker Rana Chudnofsky, Director of the Education Initiative at the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
5. Succulents, the type of plant, that is--if you're looking into Creating a Container of Succulents, then perhaps the Massachusetts Horticultural Society can give you some tips on what works and what doesn't when you head to their Wellesley location. The class, which is running at 7 p.m. tonight, will set you back $12 for members, $15 for non-members.
Editor's Note: The fifth Thing here appeared on yesterday's Five Things column by mistake. It is reappearing to clear up the confusion.