5 Things You Need To Know Today: July 16
Youth and teens are invited to check out Ultimate Frisbee at the YMCA.
“Five Things You Need to Know Today” is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Mix of clouds and sun: The day will be mostly cloudy, gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 91 degrees and a low around 68, according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be partly cloudy with a light wind.
2. Ultimate Frisbee: Local youth and teens are invited to come check out Ultimate Frisbee tonight and Wednesday, July 18 from 6-7 p.m. at the Charles River YMCA. Learn more and check out all of the other events and classes at ymcaboston.org/teen.
3. Tee time: The Needham Golf Club offers public golf hours for Needham residents on Sundays and Mondays from 3 p.m. to closing and on Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to closing. Call the Golf Club at 781-444-5548 or visit needhamgolfclub.com for more visitor information.
4. Job searching? The Transitions Center at the Presbyterian Church in Needham is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon, with resources available to job searchers. Drop by to access a computer, office equipment and employment tools, do research or network with others. For more information, call 781-444-3728 or e-mail email@example.com.
5. Got a news tip? Share your feature story ideas, photo opportunities, Needham questions and news tips with Patch—e-mail me, Editor Becca Manning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-217-4233. I’d love to hear from you!