5 Things You Need to Know: March 22
Five Things for a sunny day and a musical weekend.
1. The National Weather Service is looking at a partly sunny day with highs of about 41ºF for their forecast, which should provide some contrast to last night's snowflakes. The evening will have decreasing clouds, and temperatures will dip to 25ºF.
2. The newest Kidville location in Wellesley is having its Grand Opening. They are celebrating all weekend. Performances by Rockin' Railroad start off at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, and 1 p.m. on Sunday. Head over to their new address at 34 Central St, Wellesley for spring-themed crafts, cupcakes and more.
3. Ring in the spring with the Great Plain Squares' spring event, the Tulip Twirl Square Dance. Lace up your dancing shoes for Saturday night at 8 p.m., and mosey over to the Carter Memorial United Methodist Church. It'll run you $7.
4. Homegrown Coffeehouse is welcoming the Award-Winning Blues Duo of Paul Rishell and Annie Raines for a performance tomorrow night, Saturday at 8 p.m. Guitar on one hand, and harmonica on the other. Tickets are $18.
5. If you have not yet had enough choice in music, then join the Wellesley Free Library for their Music in Our Library: Nicolucci Concert Series. Various students from Wellesley will come together to play. The series is named after Sandra Nicolucci, who was Director of Performing Arts in the Wellesley Public Schools for over 15 years. The show starts at 3 p.m. on Sunday.