5 Things You Need to Know: March 21
Casino Royale, the Spring Fling Marketing Knowhow and more in today's Five Things.
1. Day and night, there's about a 30 percent chance of snow. The National Weather Service is saying there shouldn't be any real accumulation, however, on the second day of spring. Temperatures should range between 38ºF and 24ºF.
2. Catch the Spring Fling! (even if it is snowing a little) Whole Foods Market, is hosting a quick class on how to plate and present spring dishes. The class will set you back $10, and it runs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. The Needham Retired Men’s Glee Club is welcoming new singers. They meet for rehearsal for an hour and a half every Thursday morning at Carter Memorial United Methodist Church. For information, contact Fred Malouf at 781-444-1854 or email@example.com or Richard Hamlen at 617-327-1360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. No guarantees about running into James Bond, but Casino Royale hosted by the Newton-Needham Chamber and Mr. Sid is tonight. Newton's Biltmore Bar and Grill are hosting, and it starts up at 6:30 p.m. It runs you $50 to get in, and that gets you $50,000 in chips and two drink tickets.
5. If you need to know a bit more about selling something, then there is a Writer's Marketing Workshop tonight, featuring Ric Wasley. At 7:30 p.m., the six-time published author will share some tips at the Wellesley Free Library. They are asking for a sign-up, so contact email@example.com or call 781-235-1610, x1107 for more information.