5 Things You Need to Know: Jan. 16
Planning, weatherizing and happy hour to relax at the end of the day. Five Things for today.
1. There is some snow and sleet in the works, says the National Weather Service. The NWS is calling for a 100 percent chance of snow, between two and four inches, mostly before 4 p.m., this should taper off to about 20 percent chance in the evening, mostly before 8 p.m. Highs of 34ºF, lows of 27ºF.
2. The Flu Season is in full swing, as the Wellesley Health Dept Warned the other day. Flu Cases are 'Widespread,' Says Red Cross. So, if you haven't already, make sure you get your shots. Need to know where in Wellesley to Get a Flu Shot? We ran a list recently.
3. Do you have some questions about planning your estate? Want to know the basics. Fortunately, there's a class for you: Estate Planning 101: Rules for Effective Estate Planning. It's free, and it heads over to Boston Legacy Planning, 160 Gould St Ste 102 at 2 p.m. To sign up, hit up their website.
4. It's happy hour somewhere--today, it's in Wellesley at 4:30 p.m. Happy Hour with performer Dave Becker at Waterstone. It's at their 27 Washington St location, and it features performer and entertainer Dave Becker in his element. Call 781-235-1614 to RSVP.
5. There are a few ins and outs on Cape houses you might want to know about for the winter months. Check out the Weatherization Workshop for Cape-Style Houses at the Needham Historical Society, 7 p.m. tonight. The group is kicking off a series on house weatherization, with more tomorrow.