5 Things You Need to Know: Feb. 4
Relaxing your back and getting prepared to the farmer's market. Five things you need to know about today!
1. The National Weather Service tells us that today is going to be mostly sunny with a high of 34ºF, followed by a partly cloudy evening and a low of 14ºF.
2. A meeting of the B.I.G. Needham Pod starts off today at 10 a.m. BIG is a support group for smart local women working. They meet at The Center Cafe today. Want to know more? Head to www.believeinspiregrow.com for more info.
3. If you've read "All Souls: A Family Story from Southie" recently, then the Wellesley Free Library may have something of interest to you: the WFL Evening Book Group. They meet today to discuss Michael Patrick MacDonald's book at 7 p.m.
4. There is a Needham Farmers Market Planning Meeting tonight, for those curious. They are planning their second season, and are kicking off those plans at 7:30 p.m. tonight at First Parish in Needham, Unitarian Universalist.
5. How's your spine? According to the event page, the Alexander Technique: Principles for improving posture and relieving pain has been studied worldwide for over 100 years by performers, athletes, and others. Want to get some help? At 7:30 p.m., head to Wellesley's Warren Building for the $45 class.