5 Things You Need to Know: Feb. 11
As you dig out from the blizzard, snap some photos and give your back a break.
1. The snow is giving way to some rain, about a 90 percent chance says the National Weather Service. Those inches of snow will also have to contend with 43ºF highs during the day. The evening should have a 30 percent chance of rain with lows at 32ºF. This could mean ice, so be careful!
2. School is open today, with a two-hour delay. However, with sidewalks and roads as they are, the police are urging caution.
3. Wondering how your neighbors fared through the blizzard? We asked folks to upload photos to our storm gallery, and had some fun results. Add your own, or skim our gallery here.
4. For those interested in a closer look at state-level politics, Representative Denise Garlick is reporting to the community on her work in the last year, and what people can expect from the year to come. Folks interested can swing by at 7 p.m., at the Needham Town Hall.
5. After all that shoveling the last couple of days, your back may need some help. The Alexander Technique offers principles for improving posture and relieving pain, and is being taught as part of a $45 class at 7:30 p.m. at the Warren Building.