5 Things You Need to Know: Dec. 18
Five things for today featuring a tour, some work advice, a light holiday meal and a drink.
1. Rain, rain, it's here to stay--at least for today. The National Weather Service is predicting a 100 percent chance of rain today and 70 percent tonight, with temperatures between 56ºF and 35ºF.
2. Parametric Technology is welcoming a thought leader and employee performance management expert to their Needham Heights location for BCBC Sponsor Presents: Performance Management Workshop. Jamie Resker's workship starts at 8 a.m., and is free to members, or $10 to non-members.
3. Tuesday Drop-In Tours are running at 78 Benvenue Street's Tenacre Country Day School, at 8:15 a.m. The coed pre-K through 6 school is independent, and welcoming people to check out their facility today. For more information about tours call 781-235-2282, x 204.
4. You may soon be able to pick up a six-pack on your way home. The Needham Board of Selectmen are meeting tonight to discuss sales regulations. That's on the books at Needham Town Hall, tonight, 7 p.m.
5. If your diet is reeling from the one-two punch of Thanksgiving and holiday parties still to come, perhaps you want some tips on How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain. That's precisely what the free program tonight at the Wellesley Free Library will offer. Dr. Susan Roberts will share some recipes and advice on her iDiet program.