2012's Top Stories in Needham: Aly Raisman, Will Ferrell, Frozen Yogurt
Some of the most-read stories on Needham Patch in 2012: from olympic glory to a prostitution sting, from Cricket Field to a cut in MBTA services.
It was a big year in Needham: a certain Olympian went to London, captaining a gold-winning gymnastics team, a Hollywood actor nearly cooking his goose, and an election.
Here are the ten top-read stories from Needham Patch in 2012:
- Did Aly Raisman Win The Gold?
- Needham Passes Alcohol Question, Votes Blue
- School Committee Takes No Action on Cricket Field
- Where Will NSTAR Work Be Done?
- Needham Farmers Market Opens Today
- MBTA Approves Plan To Boost Fares, Cut Service [VIDEO]
- Hurricane Sandy in Needham
- Georgia Woman Arrested for Prostitution at Needham Hotel
- Needham Breaks Ground on New Senior Center
- Selectmen Bid Farewell to Jim Healy
Former Needham Local Editor Becca Manning contributed to the list, and helped bring the total stories up to 10.
Honorable Mention: Will Ferrell Nearly Has His Goose Cooked on Thanksgiving.
Do you agree with this list? Disagree? What did you think were the top stories this year?