Registration for Needham Park and Recreation's Fall 2012 programs will open on Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 9 a.m.
Residents may register online, in person at the Park and Recreation Office on the first floor of the Public Services Administration Building, or by mail.
Programs are offered for all ages and include:
- Annual Spooky Walky on Oct. 20
- Annual Turkey Hunt on Nov. 17
- Senior Indoor Walking Club
- Senior exercise classes
- Adult golf lessons
- Senior golf league
- Senior yoga
- Itsy Bitsy Arts
- Hikes for Tykes
- Adult tennis
- Adult coed basketball, badminton and volleyball
- Kids Night Out
- Ballet classes
- Quickstart and Junior tennis lessons
- Ice skating lessons
- Owl Prowl, and more.
See the full brochure as a PDF above or online at needhamma.gov.