Parent Talk Seeks Donations for Upcoming Sale
- Organization: Parent Talk
- Causes: Kids
- Website: www.parenttalk.info
Are you getting ready for the fall and cleaning up your house? Are you trying to find ways to rid your home of the clutter? Consider donating your items to Parent Talk.
Parent Talk is a nonprofit, community organization in Boston's Metrowest area dedicated to families with young children. The organization welcomes your donations for its semi-annual Clothing, Toys and Equipment Sale on Saturday, Oct. 29. Proceeds support Parent Talk's community works and events, and all unsold items are donated to other nonprofit organizations including Circle of Hope, Lynn Women's Health and Big Brother/Big Sister.
Gently worn maternity and children's clothing (sizes 0-8), as well as kids' toys, games, books and equipment are needed for this fall’s sale.
In its 20th year, Parent Talk relies almost exclusively on volunteers. Last spring, the sale benefited from the help of about 270 volunteers to sell approximately 10,000 items. Membership in Parent Talk is not required to donate, consign, volunteer or shop.
- E-mail email@example.com to arrange to drop off items before the sale at your convenience.
- Or, drop-off items on Friday, Oct. 28 at Christ Episcopal Church in Needham between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your seller's kit.
- Price and tag your items at home, then drop them off on Friday, Oct. 28 at Christ Episcopal Church between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Earn when your items sell; proceeds split 50/50. Visit www.parenttalk.info for more details.
Visit the Clothing, Toys and Equipment Sale at Christ Episcopal Church, 1132 Highland Ave. on Saturday, Oct. 29. General sale runs from 8:30-11:45 a.m. Bag sale runs from noon to 1:00 p.m.—fill up a bag for only $10.