North Hill, the next evolution in senior living, welcomes new team members. The new hires will play important roles throughout North Hill as the organization embarks on True North, the largest initiative in the retirement community’s history and one which will transform the way services are provided to older adults.
New team members include:
- Denise Gubata, Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Carline Charles, Home Health Aide
- Marie Jean-Francois, Home Health Aide
- Carol Remy, Day Nursing Supervisor and Clinical Care Coordinator
- Noreen Caveney, Home Health/Part Time RN
- Mary McKean, Guest Services and Weekend Receptionist
- Dan Grunbeck, Sous Chef
- Emily Richardson, Wellness Specialist
- Kayla Collins, Dining Services
- Daina Estime, Dining Services
North Hill provides opportunities for vibrant living from its campus on the Needham/Wellesley line. Founded in 1984, a combination of location, the innovative Life Care financial model and exceptional quality in healthcare and hospitality service have made North Hill one of the most sought-after retirement communities in Massachusetts. The North Hill vision is to be the leading provider of the most progressive, personalized healthcare and hospitality services to older adults in the Northeast. To learn more, visit www.NorthHill.org.