Candidates Sought to Fill Needham Committee Vacancies
Submitted by the Town of Needham
Volunteer committees play an important role in Needham’s town government. The Board of Selectmen seeks applicants for vacancies on the committees listed below. Applicants should be registered voters in the Town of Needham.
- Community Preservation Committee
- Conservation Commission
- Council on Aging (two vacancies)
- Cultural Council (multiple vacancies)
- Design Review Board (background in horticulture/landscape design)
- Historical Commission
- Human Rights Committee (two vacancies: a realtor and a Needham Housing Authority tenant)
- Needham Community Revitalization Trust Fund
- New Years Needham Committee (newly formed committee, multiple vacancies)
- Regional Transportation Advisory Council (Needham’s representative)
- Water Sewer Rate Structure Committee
For additional information about these committee assignments, visit the town’s website at needhamma.gov/committeevacancy or contact the selectmen’s office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-455-7500.